Originally Posted 9/14/2017
Things I’ve learned from the Rambo movie series
– a bullet to any part of the enemy body causes instant death
– a knife to any part of the enemy body causes instant death
– an arrow to any part of the enemy body causes instant death
– mortars fired at heroes do not cause concussive vibrations only smoke and dirt scatterings
– you will survive ANY bodily injury if your name is in the title
– local cops and military can not work together
– if you are are a decorated war hero you can get a “get out of jail free” card if you sign on to a black op mission.
– foreign enemy captors care about your modesty and will not torture you naked.
– American captors don’t care if you’re naked or not.
– a hot girl can walk into a secret camp with no questions asked
– if you have enough muscles (and your name is in the title) you can survive full body electrocution.
– Russian Officers slip into German accents when torturing a hero.
– active grenades can be held indefinitely if your name is in the title.
– jungles across the globe all look like South and Central American rain forests
– helicopters can use spotlights to see through the thick jungle canopy
– yelling makes bullets more accurate.
– enemies forget to yell while shooting so they miss often
– all grass huts are filled with explosive materials that result in fiery explosions
– all rope bridges are explosive as well
– all it takes to go unnoticed in a plane it to paint it black.
– smoke will billow from random pipes when a helicopter is shot.
– coca cola machines are Everywhere. Even in secret government/temporary mercenary camps.
– removing your shirt makes you immune from enemy gun fire
– Stallone created the “Action Mullet”
– to find inner-peace you fight in pit fights in Thailand.
If you like reviews, I have a weekly series called Key Movies Of My Life that comes out every Thursday.
For retro TV goodness check out the rest of the Retro TV Reviews here.
As always, please feel free to comment below and share your experiences with these episodes as well. If you just happened by, tell me what you think! Don’t Forget To Follow me if you like the blog!
Late To The Game 8/24/2018