Things I’m Grateful For:
– The Posies (band) if want to know why, read my last post.
– My dog nuzzling me to wake me up.
– Having time to be creative. Whether it’s telling a story, customizing a figure, taking photos or working on a different project. Creativity has been a major part of my life.
– Being able to cook. When I was a child, My mom made sure that I had the basic skills to survive. Cooking for myself was one of them.
– Fantasy, Sci-fi and Horror. These are the genre’s I grew up with. They have been a big part of who I am for as long as I can remember.
– The Internet. What a miraculous and wondrous place. It’s a place you can visit without ever going anywhere. It is literally information at your fingertips. But, like all Things, it has its dangers. It is truly a second world to our own.
– Having lived the pre-internet world. It was such a different place. Glad to have known it. Miss it sometimes.
– Iced Tea. I don’t imbibe so this is my primary vice. Unsweetened Iced Tea. Nothing like a tall glass fresh from the fridge.
– Late to the Game 8/12/17