Things I am grateful for:
– The moon. Without it, the sky wouldn’t look right.
– Comfortable shoes. Seriously, nothing like a good pair of shoes. Team them up with nice socks and BAM! Instant bliss.
– Getting to travel. One of the perks of my job is getting to attend trade shows throughout the country. In fact next week I will be at GenCon!
– Friends. No, not the tv series but the true friends. The rare few I have that are there for me. No matter.
– My experience in life. Even the bad ones, they have all tempered who I am today. Without them, I wouldn’t be me. Sometimes I even like that person.
– Col. Wurmstein. ‘The Colonel’, as we called him, was our first JROTC instructor. The man cared, truly cared about his students. He is one of the people I will never forget. R.I.P.
– A good meal. Need I say more?
– A good solid video game. One that engrosses you from the start. One that keeps you coming back for hours on end. That is amazing.
Late To The Game 8/10/17